CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Average of 5, 10, 15 is _________________
2. A boy scored 4, 5, 9 marks in the three test. His average marks is ____________
3. What is 50% of 60 _______________
4. Convert .25 into percentage ____________
5. Diameter = 2 x _____________
6. Half of a circle is called ______________
7. The ___________________ is the longest chord of the circle.
8. If any two sides of a triangle are equal then it is called ________________ triangle.
9. Can a triangle have two right angles? Yes /No ___________
10. If in a triangle, one of the angles is 125°, then it is called ________________ angled triangle.
11. Perimeter of a triangle whose sides are 4 cm , 5 cm and 6 cm will be _________ cm.
12. All the angles of an equilateral triangle are also equal. True/ False _____________
13. Perimeter of ________________ = 2 (L + B)
14. In a triangle sum of all the three angles is always ________________.
15. Two angles in a triangle are 40°, 60°, what kind of a triangle is it? ________________
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Sample Paper Set E.