CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. A ray has ____________________ end points
2.3/5 2/7 (put > or <)
3. Arrange in ascending order :
5. Arrange in descending order :
6. Two equivalent fractions of 3/7are __________ , _______________
7.1/2,1/2,1/3 etc are called ________ fractions.
8.13/7= ___________ (mixed numeral form)
9. 1 1/8— 1 1/8= __________
10. Give an example of co-primes = ________
11.6/5 is a proper fraction = _________ (yes/no)
12. A _____________ has no length, breadth or thickness
13. Two consecutive prime numbers whose difference is 2 are called _____________
14. The fifth multiple of 9 is ____________
15. Is 516 divisible by 6 ? ________ (yes/no)
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F.