CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set D.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Answer any THREE of the following questions in not exceeding 40 lines each.
1. Describe the main teachings of Buddhism and its impact on Indian Society.
2. Write an essay on the Mauryan Administration.
3. Write an essay on Shivaji’s administration.
4. Discuss the achievements of Krishnadevaraya.
5. Write an account of Non-cooperation movement in India.
Answer any EIGHT of the following questions in not exceeding 20 lines each.
6. Describe the relationship between the History and other Social Sciences.
7. Explain the salient features of Harappan civilization.
8. What were the factors contributed for the rise of Magadhan Empire.
9. Give a brief account of greatness of Ashoka.
10. Bringout the salient aspects of Chola’s local self Government.
11. Estimate the greatness of Gautamiputra Satakarni.
12. Marketing reforms of Alllauddin Khilji.
13. Bringout the main features of Bhakti Preachers.
14. Describe the conquest of Bengal by Robert Clive.
15. Discuss various causes led to the outbreak of 1857 Revolt.
16. Critically examine the work of the Home Rule Movement.
17. Show the extent of Akbar’s Empire and locate the following places in the given map.
a) Delhi, b) Panipat, c) Kandahar, d) Khandesh
Identify the following places of Ashokan Empire.
a) Kalinga, b) Pataliputra, c) Taxila, d) Ujjaini, e) Sanchi
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set D.
Click for more History Study Material ›