CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set B.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
PART – A
1. How has archaeology helped in knowing about the past?
2. How can we say that the Roman Empire was culturally very diverse?
3. When was the institution of the caliphate created? What were its twin objectives?
4. Assess the various sources of income of the church in medieval Europe.
PART – B
Answer any four of the following : -
5. Discuss the town planning of the city of Ur in Mesopotamia.
6. How can we say that the Roman economy was very sophisticated?
7. Discuss how the Prophet organised the Islamic state in Medina?
8. What led the Mongols to enter into a relationship with the Chinese? Assess its impact on the Chinese.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set B.