Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 History Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in History Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 History Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1.Which sources enable us to understand the history of early humans?
2.Who was the founder of Nomadic Empire? When was he born? What was his childhood name?
3.Describe two features of early feudal society in France.
4.Define the term ‘Native’ and ‘Settler’.
Answer any four questions:-
5. Why do we say that it was natural fertility and high level of food production that were the causes of early urbanization?
6. What was the policy of education in Roman Empire?
7. Why did Knights become a distinct group and when did they decline?
8. What were the relative advantages of canals and Railway Transportation?
9. What is meant by Abbasid Revolution?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set A
Click for more History Study Material ›