CBSE Class 5 EVS Sample Paper Set J. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Q1 Fill in the blanks. (½ x 5= 2½marks)
1) The place where petroleum is cleaned and separated is called a _________________.
2) The doctors use an instrument called ______________________ to hear a patient’s heartbeat.
3) The highest award in the field of sports in India is the ____________ award.
4) The dance performed by the people of Mizoram using bamboo sticks to celebrate a good harvest is called the _____________ dance.
5) Two babies born to a single mother at one birth are called ____________.
Q2 Choose the correct answer from the brackets and fill in the blanks. (½ x 5 = 2½marks)
1) Our chest _____________ (expands/ contracts) when we breathe in air.
2) The main crop in Mizoram is ____________ ( rice / maize).
3) The situation when there is acute shortage of food and people die of hunger is called _______________ ( famine/ drought).
4) Gregor Mendel carried out experiments on _________________ ( pea/ maize) plants.
5) Hot air moves _______________ (upwards/downwards).
Q3 Give two examples each of the following: (1x 6 = 6 marks)
1) Festivals related to farming
2) diseases that can’t be inherited from parents
3) People who fought against untouchability
Q4 Match the following ( ½x 6 = 3 marks)
a) shaking of the ground (i) natural fertilizer
b) watering of crops (ii) earthquake
c) compost (iii) Maharashtra
d) Manali (iv) Jammu and Kashmir
e) Leh (v) irrigation
f)Wardha (vi) Himachal Pradesh
a)_____________ b)_____________ c)______________
d)_____________ e)_____________ f)______________
Q5 Put (√) or (X) ( ½ x 4 = 2 marks)
1. Earthworms are good for soil. ( )
2. All twins look the same. ( )
3. Cooperation among the team members is important to win a game. ( )
4. The heart of healthy, adult human beats 72 to 80 times per minute. ( )
Q6 Complete the following sentences: ( 1x3 = 3 marks)
1. The glass or the mirror becomes hazy when we blow on it because
2. People generally don’t behave well with those people who clean toilets and drains because
3. Growing the same crop over and over affects the soil because
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 EVS Sample Paper Set J.