Sample Paper for Class 9 Computer Science Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 9 Computer Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 9 exams. Please download CBSE Class 9 Computer Science Sample Paper Set G
Computer Science Class 9 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 9 Computer Science Sample Paper Set G.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Q-1 Fill in the blanks:
1. _____ is the bar below the title bar where the drop-down menus are situated.
2. A Select Case structure works with a single test expression that is evaluated _____, at the top of the structure.
3. Menu controls are created using _____.
4. A _____ is used when you have to repeat a statement or block of statements number of times.
5. Access key is also called _____.
6. In Do while loop, the loop will continue till the condition remain _____.
7. When _____ is clicked, a new menu control is inserted directly above the currently selected control.
8. _____ statement inside For Next structure is used to provide an alternate way to exit.
9. EXE stand for _____.
10. An _____ loop does not terminate.
Q-2 State True or False:
1. The default value of Step value is 2.
2. Crtl + E is the shortcut key to open menu editor.
3. In Do … loop While the condition is checked at the end.
4. Disabled commands are inactive and grey.
5. Caption is the name used in code to refer to the menu control.
6. We cannot run the exe file from run option in start button.
1. Shortcut keys.
3. Separator bar.
4. For … Next.
Q-4 Differentiate between the following:
1. Right arrow and left arrow in bottom half of menu editor.
2. Visible and Enabled in top half of menu editor.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 Computer Science Sample Paper Set G.