Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 7 Computer Science Sample Paper Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 7 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 7 Computer Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Computer Science Standard 7 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 7 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 7 Computer Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Computer Science Sample Paper Class 7
Students can refer to the below Class 7 Computer Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 7 exams. Please download CBSE Class 7 Computer Science Sample Paper Set A
Computer Science Class 7 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 7 Computer Science Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Q1. Tick the correct answer:
1. Pirated software may contain _______________________
(a) quality (b) viruses (c) None of these
2. © is the symbol of ________________
(a) e-mail (b) emoticons (c) copyright
3. Which of the following is not a computer security breach?
(a) Copyright (b) Networks (c) Natural Disasters
4. You can talk to people face to face using ____________
(a) newsgroups (b) e-mails (c) video conferencing
5. A blog is derived from the term _______________
(a) artlog (b) splog (c) weblog
6. ________________ can be used at various retailers while shopping.
(a) Metro card (b) Smart card (c) Greeting cards
7. Buying products using Internet is ________________
(a) online shopping (b) online chatting (c) newsgroups
8. _____________ is a person who breaks into computer system with the intention to steal passwords, files and programs for unauthorised use.
(a) Hacker (b)Virus Programmer (c)Cracker
9. People make duplicate CDs of original software and sell them at low price. This activity of piracy is called _____________
(a)Counterfeiting (b)Online Auction Piracy (c)End- User Piracy
10. The rights related to literary or artistic work, inventions and discoveries are called _____________
(a) Intellectual Property Rights (b)Copyright (c)Privacy
Q2. Give full form for the following
Q3. Fill in the given blanks (2.5)
1. When someone copies software without appropriate license of each copy it is called ________________________
2. _____________________ piracy is the illegal reproduction and distribution of the software applications.
3. _________________ breaches can be both intentional and accidental. Cables, modems and phone lines are often vulnerable to security breaches.
4. _________________smart card transfers electronic cash to your card from your bank account.
5. _________________________refers to a company that provides information about several companies on a single web site.
Q4. Name any two sites for the following (1/2x8=4)
1. E-commerce sites :
2. Online shopping sites
3. Online News sites
4. Social networking sites
Q5. Give answers in one word (1/2x4=2)
1. Name the type of website, usually maintained by an individual that can have entries of commentary, descriptions of events or some other material such as graphics or video__________________
2. Which websites function like an online community of the internet users? ___________________
3. Name the person who breaks into a computer system to get illegal access to the information stored there ___________________
4. Name the person who founded face book ___________________________
Q6. Write three advantages of Blog. (1.5)
Q7. Write two advantages of facebook. (1)
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 Computer Science Sample Paper Set A.
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›