CBSE Class 12 Sociology Question Paper Solved 2019 Set B. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is social exclusion ?
2. According to Adam Smith, what is meant by the invisible hand ?
3. Why is rising dependency ratio a cause for worry in countries that are facing ageing population ?
Identify the reasons for different replacement levels found in the different States of India.
4. How do interest groups operate in the political area ?
5. What are the reasons for the growth of Indian language newspapers ?
6. Name any two women organizations.
7. Many of our cultural practices and patterns can be traced to our agrarian background. How ?
What are the factors behind Kerala’s mixed economy ?
8. How can cultural diversity present tough challenges ?
How are minorities politically vulnerable ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Sociology Question Paper Solved 2019 Set B.
Click for more Sociology Study Material ›