CBSE Class 12 Sociology Question Paper Solved 2019 Set A. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Section – A
1. What is social about social inequality ?
2. In what ways can status symbol be identified ?
3. How does India benefit from a demographic dividend ?
State the importance of demographic data.
4. With the help of an example, highlight the concept of participatory democracy.
5. Economist and others have often made a distinction between the organised or formal and the unorganised or informal sector. Justify.
6. ‘Social movements also develop distinct modes of protests.’ What are these ?
7. ‘Federal system has worked fairly well though there remain many contentious issues.’ Mention any two issues.
How can commitment to the protection of minorities also be a challenge to the State ?
8. What do you understand by ascriptive identities ?
Identify the religious diversity found in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Sociology Question Paper Solved 2019 Set A
Click for more Sociology Study Material ›