Read and download CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set E designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 7 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 7 Science have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Science grade 7 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 7 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 7 Science available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Question Paper Class 7
Students can refer to the below Class 7 Science Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 7 exams. Please download CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set E
Science Class 7 Question Paper
CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set E. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Fill in the blanks:
1. Photosynthesis takes place in the ………. of a plant.
2. The SI unit of temperature is……………….
3. The structure present for exchange of gases in plants is…………..
4. …………………..is the only metal found in liquid state at room temperature.
5. The boiling point of water on Fahrenheit scale is ………………….
6. Chlorophyll traps solar energy and converts into………………….
II. Definethe following terms :
1. temperature 2. nutrition 3. saprophytes 4. energy
III. Answer in brief:
1. Differentiate between symbiotic and parasitic nutrition.
2. Explain why air conditioners are fitted at higher level in our rooms. (HOTS)
IV. Answer in detail:
1. Explain with the help of an activity that metals are good conductors of heat.
2. Write at least one difference between conduction, convection and radiation.
3. How can you test the presence of starch in a leaf?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set E.
Click for more Science Study Material ›