Science Question Paper Class 7
Students can refer to the below Class 7 Science Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 7 exams. Please download CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set R
Science Class 7 Question Paper
CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set R. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
I. Very Short Answer Type Question.
1. Why are leaves green in colour?
2. Why do organisms need food?
3. Name the elements which determine weather of a place.
II. Short Answer Questions.
4. Why are cocoons boiled in hot water?
5. Define radiation. Give one example where heat is transferred by radiation.
6. What will happen if untreated factory wastes are directly discharged into water bodies?
7. Write down two characteristics of chemical change.
8. List the factors which effect the climate of a place.
9. How are convention current in air set up?
10. Give reason “a cyclone dies on land”.
11. How is humus formed in the soil?
III Long Answer Question.
12. Draw a labeled diagram to show transfer of heat by convection, when water taken in a flask is heated.
13. Write one use of :
a. sulphuric acid b. hydrochloric acid c. nitric acid
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set R.