Read and download CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set D designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 7 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 7 Science have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Science grade 7 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 7 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 7 Science available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Question Paper Class 7
Students can refer to the below Class 7 Science Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 7 exams. Please download CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set D
Science Class 7 Question Paper
CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set D. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Answer the following questions :
1. Name any two animals other than sheep that give us wool.
2. The gas exchange in plants takes place through tiny pores called _______________
3. An________________ plant feeds on insects to fulfill the requirement of nitrogen.
4. Silk filaments are obtained from the cocoons by a process called__________________
5. Chlorophyll traps solar energy and converts it into ___________________________
6. _____________ carries water and minerals from the root to the leaves of plants.
II. Answer the following questions in a sentence or two :
1. What are saprophytes?
2. Describe the role of Rhizobium in replenishing the soil.
3. Write the equation representing the process of photosynthesis.
4. What is sericulture?
5. Write the factors that determine the quality of wool.
III. Answer the following questions in 3-4 sentences :
1. Define the terms: a) sorting b) scouring
2. Give two differences between symbiotic plants and parasites.
3. Differentiate between animal fibres and plant fibres.
4. How can you test the presence of starch in a leaf?
5. Why are green plants called autotrophs? We make our own food in the kitchen. Can we consider ourselves autotrophs? Why?
6. Draw a neat labelled diagram of the life cycle of silkworm.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 Science Question Paper Set D.
Click for more Science Study Material ›