English Question Paper Class 7
Students can refer to the below Class 7 English Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 7 exams. Please download CBSE Class 7 English Question Paper Set I
English Class 7 Question Paper
CBSE Class 7 English Question Paper Set I. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Answer the following questions :
1. What did the girl see when the wall became transparent?
2. What is personification? Give an example from the poem ‘The West Wind’.
3. Explain with reference to the context, ’Oh, take me with you! You go away when the match burns out.’
4. Why did the little match seller look a ‘picture of sorrow’?
II. Answer the following questions with reference to the context.
‘It’s a warm wind, the west wind, full of birds’ cries’
1. Name the poet.
2. Why does the poet use the word ‘warm’ to describe the West Wind?
III. Use any two words to make meaningful sentences of your own.
cowered, bruised, aching
IV. Punctuate the following sentence :
Gopal said i want to become the prime minister when i grow up
V. State whether the following sentences are transitive or intransitive.
1. The maths professor explains the lesson.
2. My dad and I always disagree.
VI. Change these sentences from active to passive voice :
1. The loud noise of passing vehicles will disturb the child.
2. Who is guiding these students?
VII. Change these sentences from passive to active voice :
1. Our classes were being taken by very efficient and sincere teachers.
2. The goods were dispatched by us as early as possible.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 English Question Paper Set I.