Read and download CBSE Class 5 English Question Paper Set F designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 5 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 5 English have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in English grade 5 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 5 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 5 English available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
English Question Paper Class 5
Students can refer to the below Class 5 English Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 5 exams. Please download CBSE Class 5 English Question Paper Set F
English Class 5 Question Paper
CBSE Class 5 English Question Paper Set F. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Answer the following questions:
1. How did the tiger want to use intelligence if he had?
2. What does the bee do all day?
II. Complete the verse:
How skilfully she____________________________________________________________________________food she makes.
III. Complete the sentences:
1. The buffalo couldn’t get away with the mastery of the peasant because _____________.
2. If we remain idle then Satan would ___________.
IV. Write the meanings of the following words/phrases :
1. idle hands 2. alert
V. Frame sentences using the following words:
1. swift 2. busy
VI. Identify the following sentences as Assertive, Interrogative, Imperative or Exclamatory sentences:
1. What a terrible mistake! 2. Please pour me some water. 3. Can she do it herself? 4. The grass has been cut.
VII. Underline subject in the following sentences:
1. There is a book on my table. 2. The players are wearing red jerseys.
3. Harsh and Raj left early for school. 4. The first Olympic Contest was held in 776BC in Southwest Greece.
VIII. Punctuate the following sentences:
1. honesty is the best policy 2. when will you submit the project
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 English Question Paper Set F.
Click for more English Study Material ›