CBSE Class 5 English Question Paper Set E. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Answer the following question in 3-4 sentences:
1. How did the tug-of-war begin?
II. Answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences:
1. How does the poet describe the woods and streams in the poem “Laughing Song”?
2. Why is Rhino bad tempered even to this day?
III. Complete the lines :
When the meadows ________________________________________________________________________mouths sing "Ha, Ha, He!"
IV. Give the meaning of the following words and frame sentences using them:
1. ridiculous 2. in earnest
V. Underline the subject in these sentences:
1. Sunaina dances gracefully.
2. There are five chocolates on my table.
3. You must submit your project by tomorrow.
4. Do you read loudly at home?
VI. Identify the type of sentence:
1. What a wonderful player he is! 2. Where are my shoes?
3. Don’t shout in the school campus. 4. I have kept the books in the cupboard.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 English Question Paper Set E.