CBSE Class 5 English Question Paper Set C. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I Tick (√ ) the Correct Answers :
1. __________is the narrator of the 'The Voyage' ?
a. Jim Hawkins b. RL Stevenson c. Lewis Carroll
2. The poet can ____________, the earth cannot.
a. Love b. Tremble c. Whisper
3. What is the name of the ship in the chapter “The Voyage”.
a. Treasure Ship b. Hispaniola c. Trelawney
4. Rahul stood _______ in the class.
a. first b. two c. one
5. Sandra was feeling good, so she was ___________
a. sad b. happy c. open
6. Few English poets were as ________as William Wordsworth
a. great b. greater c. greatest
7. ________ Indian Ocean is named after India.
a. A b. The c. An
8. Sherry __________ to office every morning.
a. walks b. walk c. walked
9. I did not __________ pancakes.
a. ate b. eaten c. eat
10. Clara __________ the airport, by 7 in the evening.
a. reached b. will reach c. reach
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 English Question Paper Set C.
Click for more English Study Material ›