Worksheet for Class 4 Science Earth And Its Neighbours
Class 4 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Earth And Its Neighbours in standard 4. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 4 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 4 Science Worksheet for Earth And Its Neighbours
CBSE Class 4 Science Worksheet - Earth and its Neighbours - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGARAM HOSPITAL MARG
TOPIC – EARTH AND ITS NEIGHBOURS
Q1.Fill in the blanks.
1. __________ is the only planet that supports life.
2. A heavenly body with no heat or light of its own is called ___________
3. ____________ is called the morning or evening star.
4. ____________ are small heavenly bodies that revolve around planets.
5. ____________ is a natural satellite of the earth.
6. A heavenly body having its own heat and light is called __________
7. Largest and fastest spinning planet ___________
8. Spinning of the earth on its axis is called __________
9. The movement of the earth around the sun is called ___________
10.The time taken by the earth to orbit around the sun once is called_________
11.The outer surface of the earth is called __________
12.___________ are groups of stars which appear in definite pattern.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 4 Science Worksheet - Earth and its Neighbours