Worksheet for Class 4 Science Food And Digestion
Class 4 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Food And Digestion in standard 4. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 4 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 4 Science Worksheet for Food And Digestion
CBSE Class 4 Science Worksheet - Food & Digestion - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGA RAM HOSPITAL MARG
TOPIC-FOOD & DIGESTION
Q.1 Give one word answer:-
1) The process of breaking down of food into simpler form.
2) A vegetable eaten raw.
3) A food item rich in starch.
4) A digestive liquid secreted by salivary glands.
5) The diet which contains all the nutrients in the right amount.
Q.2 Fill in the blanks:-
1) The undigested food passes into the ____________ intestine.
2) ___________ is the fibre present in our food.
3) _____________ and _______________ pour their digestive juices into small intestine.
4) ____________ is a way of preserving food.
5) Food rich in ____________ and ____________ keep us fit and healthy.
6) __________ give us more energy than carbohydrates.
7) In the stomach, __________ are broken into a simpler form.
8) Cooking makes food ______________, tasty and easily _______________.
9) ______________ and _______________ are ways of cooking food.
10) Our stomach is a hollow, ___________ bag. Downloaded from www.studiestoday.com
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 4 Science Worksheet - Food & Digestion