Download printable Business Studies Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Set I Solved has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Business Studies Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Business Studies Worksheet for Class 11
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Business Studies will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
1. What is an ancillary industry?
2. Explain a village industry.
3. Explain the incentives provided by the government for industries in backward and hilly areas.
4. Describe the role of District Industries Centers (DICs).
5. Explain the various services provided by wholesalers to manufacturers.
6.Who are itinerant retailers? Explain its different types.
1. Ancillary industry is one which supplies not less than 50 per cent of its production to another industry.
2. A village industry is one which is located in a rural area with fixed capital investment per head or worker does not exceed 50,000.
3. The various incentives provided by the government for industries in backward and hilly areas are:
e. Industrial estates
f. Tax holiday
g. Raw materials
Any 3 points with explanation
4. Role of DIC’s
a. Provision of raw materials
b. Supply indigenous and imported machines
c. Supply indigenous and imported raw materials
d. Export the products of small business units
e. Provides advisory services
f. Create awareness on technological up gradations.
Any 4 points with explanation
5. Services of wholesalers to manufacturers :
a. Facilitate large scale production
b. Risk bearing
c. Financial assistance
d. Expert services
e. Help in marketing
g. Facilitate continuity of production
Any 5 points with explanation
6. Itinerant retailers are traders who do not have a fixed place of business to operate from.
Different types are:
a. Peddlers and hawkers
b. Market traders
c. Street traders
d. Cheap jacks
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Set I Solved
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›