Download printable Business Studies Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Public Private And Global Enterprises Worksheet Set A has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Business Studies Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Public Private And Global Enterprises Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Public Private And Global Enterprises in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Business Studies will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet for Public Private And Global Enterprises
PUBLIC, PRIVATE & GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (Choose the Correct Alternative)
1. Indian railways is one of this type of public sector enterprise.
a) Departmental undertaking c) Government Companies
b) Statutory Corporation d) None of these
2. The departmental undertakings are funded directly from the ----------------
a) Commercial Banks c) Treasury
b) Cooperative banks d) Specialised Institutions
3. These are public enterprises brought into existence by a Special Act of the Parliament.
a) Government Company c) Departmental undertakings
b) Statutory Corporation d) Multinational corporations
4. As per the Indian Companies Act 1956, a government company is a company in which the paid up capital held by the government should not be less than
a) 50% c) 75%
b) 51% d) 55%
5. Centralized control in MNC’s implies control exercised by
a) Branches c) Parliament
b) Headquarters d) Government
6. Disinvestments of PSE’s implies
a) Sale of equity shares to private sector
b) Investing in new areas
c) Closing down the operations
d) Buying the shares by PSE’s
7. The interference of the government is highest in the case of
a) Departmental Undertaking c) Government company
b) Statutory corporation d) None of the above
8. Which of the following is not a feature of global enterprise?
a) Its operations are spread out in several countries
b) It attempts to maximize profits world over
c) It is huge size and has control over large assets
d) It operates on a small scale
9. Public enterprises are owned by:
a) Joint Stock Companies c) Government
b) Private enterprises d) Multinational corporations
10. An enterprise under which a project is funded and operated through a partnership of government and one or more private enterprises.
a) Public Private Partnership c) Multinational company
b) Joint Venture d) Global corporations
II. VERY SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
11. List the names of two enterprises each for the different kinds of public sector.
12. The government of India started Metro Project in which the Government involved the private sector to get the benefits of efficiency. Identify and explain the type of enterprise mentioned here.
13. Satya Ltd is a registered company which has its business operations in many countries with its headquarters in N.Korea. Name the type of enterprise mentioned in the
statement with its other features.
14. What is a joint venture? Briefly explain its features.
15. Explain the merits of statutory corporations.
LONG ANSWER QUESTIONS
16. Discuss the merits and limitations of Departmental Undertakings.
17. Explain the merits and limitations of a Government Company.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Public Private And Global Enterprises Worksheet Set A
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›