Download printable Business Studies Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Small Business Worksheet has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Business Studies Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Small Business Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Small Business in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Business Studies will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet for Small Business
1. Can you give any one parameter that is used by the government to identify small unit?
2. Give the definition of small scale industrial enterprise according to MSMED Act.
3. Name the nodal ministry for the promotion and development of small scale industries in India.
4. Ancillary units enjoy a distinct advantage. State that advantage.
5. When can a small-scale unit be known as an ‘export oriented unit’?
6. Give two examples each of traditional and modern small industries.
7. What do you mean by tax holiday?
8. How much do small industries in India account for the total industrial units?
9. How much do small industries contribute to gross industrial value added in India?
10. Mention any one point showing the role of small business in rural India.
11. Mention any one point showing the importance of small scale industries in India.
12. Classify, on the basis of size, the business enterprises.
13. Which industries are classified as Small Scale industries? Also give the main features of these industries.
14. Small scale industrial units can be of different forms. State them.
15. Which business units are constituted under the tiny sector? This sector enjoys state patronage in which areas?
16. Why is there more scope for small scale industries in developing countries like India?
17. What are the functions of District Industrial Centres?
18. We need to give special attention for the growth of rural, backward and hilly areas. Why?
19. To promote and foster the growth of small scale units, NSIC performs various functions. In context to it, discuss some of the functions of NSIC. Identify the value exhibited by NSIC.
20. How do small scale industries contribute to the socio-economic development of India?
21. India is an agricultural country and major part of its population lives in village. In context to it, what role does small business units play in rural India? Identify the value communicated by small business units.
22. Describe the role of small business in India.
23. It is right on moral grounds to give some special incentives to small scale industries. Do you agree? Justify your answer. Explain such incentives
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Small Business Worksheet
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›