CBSE Class 11 English The Portrait Of A Lady Assignment . Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Answer in 40-50 words:
1. Why was it hard for the author to believe that his grandmother was once young and pretty?
2. Briefly describe the typical routine of the grandmother in village as well as in city.
3. The grandmother had a divine beauty .How does the author bring this out.
4. Which incident affected the relationship of grandmother and the narrator and how did she behave when her grandson had to go for higher studies?
5. How did the grandmother shape the grandson‘s personality? What role did she play?
6. How did narrator’s grandmother react to his receiving education in an English School?
7. What was the happiest moment of the day for the grandmother?
8. What could have been the cause of the Grandmother’s falling ill?
9. Why did the sparrows not pick the breadcrumbs on the last day?
10. What did the sparrows do when the dead body of the grandmother was carried off?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 English The Portrait Of A Lady Assignment
Click for more English Study Material ›