CBSE Class 11 English Articles Assignment .Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Q. Write article on the following topics:-
1. Role of youth in fighting corruption
2. Growing violence among youth.
3. Living in a Metro
4. You and Ashok/ Asha of Class XI. Recently many inter school competition and matches have been organized in your zone. Writing an article on the importance of participation in games and sports highlighting the dictum ‘ A Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body’
5. The younger generation has lost its regard towards the older generation. In the modern race of money and luxury the youth of now a days has forgotten the old. Write an article on the loneliness and the feeling of isolation the older go through. (100-150 words)
6. Deforestation has become a big problem for mankind these days. Man is totally insensitive towards the Mother Nature and is causing irreparable damage to it by calling and then not replacing the trees again. Flood, change in climate and rainfall and a sharp rise in temperature would very soon be out of central for him. Write an article on this problem. (100-150)
7. You are Sumit/Savita. You come across a group of children who were trying to imitate the stunts of cartoon characters and even their hero. They pounced; they boxed in a mindless manner.
Write an article on this issue of growing violence in children by watching TV indiscriminately and imitating their heroes thoughtlessly.
8. You are Rita/Ritesh write an article on the responsibility of the parents to educate their children about the hazard of fire-crackers on the festival of Diwali. (125-150 words)
9. You are Samar/Samir. You came across these these news headlines. Greatly disturbed about the issue you decide to write on article for your newspaper:-
a. Dowry monsters kill innocent bride
b. Daughter In Law tortured for Money and TV
c. Daughter In Law could not get car- Thrown in a well.
10. You are student of class XII-A. You feel very disturbed. When you read about the innumerable cases of crime against women. Write an article in about 150 words.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 English Articles Assignment
Click for more English Study Material ›