CBSE Class 11 English Writing Task Assignmen .Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1) As the vice – principal draft a notice in 50 words informing the prefects , monitors and other discipline in – charge students of a leadership Training Camp being organized by the school.
2) Design a poster to be issued by the Ministry of Health in public interest warning people against the dangers of smoothing.
3) You are a travel agent and conduct tours in India and abroad. Create an advertisement in 50 words offering attractive discounts during summer vacations.
4) You lost your briefcase while travelling in Delhi, Metro. Create an advertisement in 50 words for the Lost and Found column of a newspaper.
5) Prepare a poster on behalf of the municipal authority of your city advising citizens on ways to save water.
6) You are Arpit / Arpita of St. Sebastian high school. Delhi and commute to your school everyday by the newly started Metro Rail. You notice the benefits of travelling by Metro and decide to write an article on a local newspaper on the same write your article in not more than 150-200 words under the heading ‘Metro Rail ‘ a boom for traffic.
7) Write an article about the impact of revolution brought by ‘Information Technology’ in India to be published in your school magazine in about 150-200 words.
8) Children usually come to school without taking breakfast in the morning and eat junk food from the school canteen. This habit affects adversely the performance of students in academic and sports. Write a speech in about 150-200 words to be given in your school assembly about ‘How Health is Affected by Lifestyle’.
9) Rohan is the secretary of the cultural socirty of ABC school, Jaipur. Van – Mahotsava was celebrated in his school on August 24. He is asked to write a report of the programme. Write this report in bout 125 – 150 words with all necessary details about programmes, participants , cleanliness , tree plantation, etc.,
10) A school boy of fifteen displayed remarkable nobility and heroism in rescuing men, women and children trapped in an overturned bus. After rescuing them he arranged conveyance for them to be taken to nearby hospital. As Nikkil / Neelam gupta write a report for publication in a newspaper in 120 – 150 words.
11) As a social worker you had occasion to visit some slum areas of your city. You were deeply pained to see the unhygienic living conditions , lack of drinking water and sanitation facilities, write a letter to the editor , The Times of India, pointing out the lack of concern in the part of the government as well as non – government organizations.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 English Writing Task Assignment
Click for more English Study Material ›