CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper 2019 Solved. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. What is mass-media?
2. State any one set of principles on which caste system is based.
3. What are the various occupations followed in rural society?
What do you understand by the term ‘Benami Transfers’?
4. What are counter movements?
5. Why is falling dependency ratio a source of economic growth and prosperity?
On what basis have the three phases of population growth been classified in the Theory of Demographic Transition. 2
6. What are the sources of revenue for the Panchayats?
7. Bring out the difference between assimilationist and integrationist policies.
How is the outcome of a vibrant civil society different from an authoritarian state.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper 2019 Solved.
Click for more Sociology Study Material ›