Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Paper Set C designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Sociology Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Sociology Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Sociology Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Sociology Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Sociology Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Paper Set C
Sociology Class 11 Sample Paper
Section – A
1. Explain the nature and scope of Sociology.
2. Write the relationship of Sociology with any two Social Sciences.
3. Define Human Society and mention its characteristics.
4. Define Socialization and explain Cooley’s theory of Socialization.
5. Explain the types and characteristics of family.
6. Define caste and distinguish between caste and class.
7. Mention the characteristics of urban community.
8. Define social change and explain the roles of technological factors in social change.
Section – B
i. Answer any three questions.
ii. Each answer should not exceed two pages.
iii. Each question carries ten marks.
9. Describe human evolution.
10. Classification of social groups.
11. Write an essay on status.
12. Write about the agencies of social control.
13. Explain Religious institution.
14. Describe various types of marriages.
Section – C
i. Write short notes on any two
ii. Each answer should not exceed one pages.
iii. Each question carries five marks.
15. Uses of Sociology.
18. Rural community.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Paper Set C
Click for more Sociology Study Material ›