Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Paper Set D designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Sociology Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Sociology Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Sociology Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Section – A
i. Answer any four questions.
ii. Each answer should not exceed three pages.
iii. Each question carries fifteen marks.
1. Define caste and explain its characteristics.
2. Examine the nature of diversities in India.
3. What are the problems faced by the scheduled castes?
4. Define Social Disorganization and mention its causes.
5. Write about Woman Empowerment.
6. Define Social Legislation and explain any two social legislations.
7. Define Community Development and explain its basic elements.
8. Discuss about Fundamental Rights.
Section – B
i. Answer any three questions.
ii. Each answer should not exceed two pages.
iii. Each question carries ten marks.
9. Explain the importance of Purusharthas.
10. Describe the nature of Social Problems.
11. Write about “Globalization”.
12. Explain the causes of HIV-AIDS.
13. Write a note on Social Organization.
14. What are Primary Duties?
Section – C
i. Write short notes on any two
ii. Each answer should not exceed one page.
iii. Each question carries five marks.
15. Rural-Urban Divide
16. Juvenile Delinquency
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Paper Set D
Click for more Sociology Study Material ›