CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Paper Set D.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Section – A
i. Answer any four questions.
ii. Each answer should not exceed three pages.
iii. Each question carries fifteen marks.
1. Define caste and explain its characteristics.
2. Examine the nature of diversities in India.
3. What are the problems faced by the scheduled castes?
4. Define Social Disorganization and mention its causes.
5. Write about Woman Empowerment.
6. Define Social Legislation and explain any two social legislations.
7. Define Community Development and explain its basic elements.
8. Discuss about Fundamental Rights.
Section – B
i. Answer any three questions.
ii. Each answer should not exceed two pages.
iii. Each question carries ten marks.
9. Explain the importance of Purusharthas.
10. Describe the nature of Social Problems.
11. Write about “Globalization”.
12. Explain the causes of HIV-AIDS.
13. Write a note on Social Organization.
14. What are Primary Duties?
Section – C
i. Write short notes on any two
ii. Each answer should not exceed one page.
iii. Each question carries five marks.
15. Rural-Urban Divide
16. Juvenile Delinquency
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Paper Set D.
Click for more Sociology Study Material ›