Sample Paper for Class 7 Mathematics Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 7 exams. Please download CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T
Mathematics Class 7 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T.Its very important for every student to review the question papers of previous years. The last year question papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The previous year question papers for both summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 should be reviewed to understand the examination pattern. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Section - A
1. Find the product of (-3) x (0) x (-6)
2. Evaluate 50÷ (-5)
3. Find the mean of 5,1,0,4,6,3
4. Solve x – 3 =7
5. Find the complement of 35 .
6. Define median of a triangle .
7. Solve 1½ + ¾
8. 7 Ruppes 7 paise = ____________ rupees .
9. Is it possible to have a triangle with sides 3cm , 6 cm,7cm ?
10.Find the value of x in the given figure
Section - B
Question 11 to 15 Carry 03 Marks Each .
11. Find a) 4/9 x 3/8 b) 3/16 ÷ 7/20
12. Write down a pair of integers whose :
a) Sum is -4
b) Difference is – 3 .
13. Shaili finished her home work in 7/12 hour . Vijay finished the same homework in ¾ hour. Who worked longer ? By what fraction was it longer ?
14. Δ PQR is a triangle , right – angled at P. if PQ = 10 cm and PR = 24 cm , find
15. You have to show that ΔABC ≈ ΔADC . Write the missing reasons in the following proof :
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T.