CBSE Class 11 Home Science Sample Paper Set C. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
I. Give two examples of animal dyes.
2. What is meant by 'Deferred Imitation'?
3. "Fats are concentrated form of energy". Justify the statement.
4. Tell two immediate steps one should take after insect bite.
S. "Communication is a two-way process." Comment.
6. How is sunlight the best source of vitamin D?
7. Geeta always bites her nails, when tense. Give two causes and two remedial measures of her behaviour to her parents.
8. How is 'calendering' finish applied to the fabrics?
9. All resources whether human or non-human have some characteristics in common. Enlist any four.
10. Pickles can be preserved for real long periods with the use of household preservatives.
How will you justify the above statement?
11. How can you create emphasis in decoration of a room?
12. What knowledge is imparted in the field of' Foods and Nutrition'?
13. Rehman is a partially blind boy. What facilities can be made available in school which can help meet his educational needs?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Home Science Sample Paper Set C.