CBSE Class 11 Home Science Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What is meant by deferred imitation?
2. Namethe disease for which BCG vaccine is given and state the age when is it given.
3. Enlist any two educational needs of a blind child.
4. Give any two regulatory functions of food.
5. Give any two properties of the fabric made up of 'twill weave'.
6. Which two nutrients help calcium in formation of bones?
7. Suggest four methods of saving fuel in the kitchen to your sister.
8. 'Individual difference is found in the process of development'. Discuss.
9. Give four points to be considered while selecting and purchasing milk and its products.
10. 'Radio' is- a method of communication which is very popular in villages and remote areas. Enlist any two advantages and two disadvantages each of this method.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Home Science Sample Paper Set A.