Moral Science Question Paper Class 8
Students can refer to the below Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 8 exams. Please download CBSE Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper Set C
Moral Science Class 8 Question Paper
CBSE Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper Set B. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
I. Short answer questions (any 5)
1. What qualities do you think helped Sudha achieve her goals ?
2. What was Sudha's first goal ? Was it realistic ? What did she do to achieve it ?
3. If you had to give a name to the story of Helen Keller on Persistence' what would it be ?
4. Was it the old man's duty to build the bridge ?
5. What is your impression about the old man ?
6. Is having a goal a necessary step towards success ? In what way ?
7. What was Sharma sir's advice to Devender ?
8. Do you think that Devander's anger on the hockey field was justified ?
II. Long answer questions (any three) :-
1. Do you think that the old man is a responsible eperson ? Give reasons for your answer.
2. What hivedles did Sudha face a long her way ? How did she overcome them ?
3. Has the poem "Acting Responsibly' inspired you in any way" If yes, How ?
4. Who shows guater perseverance in the story - Helen keller or Anne Silliven ? Why do you think so ?
5. Describe Helen Keller's feeling when she couldn't understand the meanings of 'doll' water?
How do you think she felt when she finally understood what these words meant ?
III. Given below are the goals of young people like you. Write two things - that each person can do to achieve his/ her goal ? (any 2) :
1. Anubha wants to became an archited ?
2. Ria wants to become a supermoedel ?
3. Dino wants to make new friends ?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper Set B.
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper Set A|
|CBSE Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper Set B|
|CBSE Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper Set C|