CBSE Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper Set A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
I. Put a star in the box if the statement is true :-
1. I feel bad of what I see, when I look into the mirror.
2. I give myself a little treat when I do my work well.
3. I look at the good qualities in others.
4. I get angry when my friends do not agree with my views.
5. I discourage my friends to take part in school activities.
6. I donot do things just because all my friends do them.
7. When I see injustice, I try to fight against it in my own little way.
8. I understand that I need power to bring about a positive change.
9. I hate my friend when he/she says ‘no’ to me for something that he/she feels is wrong.
10. I try to be nice to people whom I donot like.
II. Multiple choice questions :-
11. Why do you think none of the others walked with Lakshmi ?
(a) A real desire to watch the film
(b) It is a new film
(c) The fear of being called a ‘chicken’.
12. The ashram Guru decided to ask the devines help because -
(a) The Guru wants to sleep peacefully
(b) Guru wants to change the behaviour of the ashram dwellers
(c) The guru never heared the voice of Divine before.
13. Good self esteem is important because -
(a) It helps you hold your head high and feel proud.
(b) It stops you to love and accept yourself.
(c) It encourages you to do something foolish and dangerous.
14. You are invited to a party for which your friends have new outfits. But you don’t have a new dress. What will you do ?
(a) I won’t go to the party.
(b) I will wear something nice from my wardrobe and go my friends like me for who I am not for the clothes I wear.
(c) I will borrow on outfit from someone and not tell anyone at the party that it is borrowed.
15. You and your friends enter the park to take turns at the swing but find little girl using it. Your friends say that the girl is alone and wouldn’t fight back if you ordered her to play else where what will you do ?
(a) I will do as my friends say.
(b) I will refuse to bully the little girl and ask my friends to play some other game.
(c) I will ask the girls parent to advise the girl to play a nother game.
III. Situation based questions :-
16. Your friends want you to steal some money for a party. What will you do ?
17. You get to know that the doctor, your family and friends visit regularly has a criminal record. How will you react ?
18. The older students in school want you to try smoking. What will you do ?
19. Your coach puts up the list players selected for the inter-school basketball match. You don’t find your name on the list. What will you do ?
20. Imagine that you have been made a world leader for a year. Write five problems would you focus on to make the world a happier place ?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Moral Science Question Paper Set A.
Click for more Moral Science Study Material ›