CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Question Paper Set O. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
SECTION – A
• Fill in the blanks.
1. 7, 28, 90, 468, ……… 7, 28, 91, 468 (> or <)
2. LVIII …….. C (> or <)
3. A number that has more than 2 factors is called a ………..
4. 2, 4, 6, 8, ……, …….
5.5/7 = 10/.......
6.4/7...........2/3. (>, < or =)
• Match the following :
7. A …………… has two end points straight angle.
8. An angle is equal to two right angle Right angle.
9. You can’t measure Ray and …………. Line segment.
10. An Angle whose measure 900 is a ……… Line.
SECTION – B
11.Write the place value of circled digit.
7 9 0 0 8 6 4
12. Write in figure (with commas) forty five lakh twenty three thousand two hundred ninety five.
13. Rewrite in columns according to place value and add.
387965 + 59364
14. Find out Profit or loss if.
Cost Price = Rs. 8395 Selling Price = Rs. 8935
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Question Paper Set O.