CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Question Paper Set A. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
1. Mental Maths :
1. The 8th multiple of 11 is________________.
2. The largest factor of 35 is ______________.
3. The smallest odd composite number is____________.
4. The product of the greatest 3 digit number and the smallest 4 digit number is__________________
5. Is it possible to have same divisor and remainder in a division sum?___________
6. 5643 ÷ 1000 : quotient____________, remainder___________
7. 60 x _________= 5400
8. 7 x 4 x 25 = ________________
9. The greatest prime number less than 50 is_____________
10. How many prime numbers are there between 1 and 10 ____________
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Question Paper Set A.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›