CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Question Paper Set J. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Subject : Mathematics
I .TICK THE CORRECT OPTION :
1. Radius of a circle is of its diameter.
a) 1/2 b) 1/3 c) 1/4 d) 1/6
2. 81.4 dm = _______ m
a) 8.14 b) 814 c) 81.4 d) 0.814
3. The perimeter of a square is _____ x length of any of its sides.
a) 2 b) 3 c) 4 d) 5
4. 2¼ hours = ________ minutes
a) 135 b) 130 c) 120 d)125
5. We make a profit when the selling price is ________ than the cost price.
a) more b) less c) equal d) same
6. The point “O” in the middle of a circle is called __________
a) Diameter b) chord c) radius d) centre
7. The sum of the angles of a triangle is always equal to ____________
a) 90 b) 180 c) 360 d) 120
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Question Paper Set J.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›