Read and download CBSE Class 11 Informatics Practices Question Paper Set I Solved designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Informatics Practices have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Informatics Practices grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Informatics Practices available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Informatics Practices Question Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Home Science Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Informatics Practices Question Paper Set I Solved
Informatics Practices Class 11 Question Paper
SECTION - A
1. Write any one advantage and disadvantage of computer.
2. Define Memory. What is the elementary unit of memory?
3. What do you understand by the term OPERATING SYSTEM? Give any two examples.
4. Explain the following:
(a) ALU (b) OCR
5. Define (a) Software (b)Disk Defragment
SECTION – B
1. Write any two methods of jTextField and jLabel.
2. How Check Box is different from Radio Button in Net beans IDE? Explain.
3. Define “fall through” with an example.
4. Write a JAVA code to accept any number from the user and check the number is “POSITIVE” or “NEGATIVE”.
5. Write a Java program to calculate the simple interest. si=(p*r*t)/100 2
6. Which property is used to add a new element to the Combo Box?
7. Convert the following from if to switch.
if (res= =10)
System.out.println(“PASS with Distinction”)
else if(result = =8)
else if(res= =4)
8. Mr. Amit has developed a Java application through which the students of her school can view their marks by entering their admission number. The marks are displayed in various text fields. What should she do so that the students are able to view, but not change their marks in text fields?
9. What is the value of x and y after the following loop executed.
int x, y;
y = x+10;
jTextArea1. append(“ “+y); }
10. Read the following case study and answer the questions that follow :
Karan is a programmer at Alpha Builders. To calculate wages to be paid to labourers, he has developed the following GUI in NetBeans.
Male and Female labourers are respectively paid at the rate of 130/- per day and of 150/- per day.
Skilled labourers are paid extra at the rate of 100/- per day.
Write the code to do the following:
(i) Calculate and display the Total Wages in the corresponding Text Field when the “Calculate Wages” Button is pressed.
(ii ) Write a java code to clear all the text fields and check box.
(iii ) Write a java code to close the application.
11. What is the difference between While loop and Do… while ? Explain with an example.
12. Write a java program to accept any number from the user and check the accepted number is “Perfect Number” or “Not”.
SECTION – C
1. While creating a table „STUD124‟ Anitha forgot to set the primary key for the table. Give the statement which she should write now to set the column „ROLLNO‟ as the Primary Key of the table?
2. How DDL is different from DML. Explain with an example.
3. A table “EMP457” in a database has 10 Columns and 2 rows in it. What is its cardinality? What will be its cardinality if 5 rows are added in the table?
4. Explain the following constraints:
(a) Candidate Key (b) Not Null
5. “ NAME” is a column in a table “SCHOOL”. The SQL queries:
SELECT COUNT (*) FROM SCHOOL;
and SELECT COUNT(NAME) FROM SCHOOL; give the result 20 and 19 respectively. What may be the possible reason for this? How many records are present in the table: 20 (or) 19.
6. The It_No and Cost columns of a table „ITEM‟ are given below:
based on this information, find the output of the following queries:
(i) SELECT AVG(COST) FROM ITEM;
(ii) SELECT COST+400 FROM ITEM WHERE ITEM_NO <= 103;
7. Find the output of the following:
(a) Select Truncate(674.674, 1),Round(563.76,-1);
(b) Select Substr(“INDIA WELCOMES YOU”,1,5) from dual;
(c ) Select Dayofmonth(“2015-04-20”);
(d) Select mod(45,5);
8. How Order by Clause is different from Group by Clause in MySql? Explain with an example.
9. If a database “STUDENT” exists, which command help you to start working in that database and write a command to display all the tables from the database STUDENT.
10. Create the table STUD_2018 based on the following fields:
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Informatics Practices Question Paper Set I Solved
Click for more Informatics Practices Study Material ›