Download CBSE Class 5 Computer Science Multimedia Notes in PDF format. All Revision notes for Class 5 Computers have been designed as per the latest syllabus and updated chapters given in your textbook for Computers in Standard 5. Our teachers have designed these concept notes for the benefit of Grade 5 students. You should use these chapter wise notes for revision on daily basis. These study notes can also be used for learning each chapter and its important and difficult topics or revision just before your exams to help you get better scores in upcoming examinations, You can also use Printable notes for Class 5 Computers for faster revision of difficult topics and get higher rank. After reading these notes also refer to MCQ questions for Class 5 Computers given our website
Multimedia Class 5 Computers Revision Notes
Class 5 Computers students should refer to the following concepts and notes for Multimedia in standard 5. These exam notes for Grade 5 Computers will be very useful for upcoming class tests and examinations and help you to score good marks
Multimedia Notes Class 5 Computers
How to Play File:-
Go to File->Open then select the desired audio/ video file to play.
You can use Sound Recorder to record a sound and save it as an audio file on your computer. You can record sound from different audio devices, such as a microphone that's plugged into the sound card on your computer. The types of audio input sources you can record from depend on the audio devices you have and the input sources on your sound card.
How to open and use:-
To record audio with Sound Recorder
1. Make sure you have an audio input device, such as a microphone, connected to your computer.
2. Open Sound Recorder by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Sound Recorder, and then, in the list of results, click Sound Recorder.
3. Click Start Recording.
4. To stop recording audio, click Stop Recording.
5. (Optional) If you want to continue recording audio, click Cancel in the Save As dialog box, and then click Resume Recording. Continue to record sound, and then click Stop Recording.
6. Click the File name box, type a file name for the recorded sound, and then click Save to save the recorded sound as an audio file.
You can import photos and videos from many different kinds of cameras and devices to your PC using Movie Maker. When you import photos and videos, they are copied from the camera or device to your PC. After that, you can use them in your movies in Movie Maker, and they'll appear in Photo Gallery too.
Here are some devices that you might import photos or videos from:
• A digital camera or phone that's connected to your PC with a USB cable
• A Secure Digital (SD), mini SD or CompactFlash storage card that's in a card reader
• A data CD or DVD
• A video camera that records to an internal hard drive or flash storage card
• A videotape that's in a digital video (DV) camera or High-Definition Video (HDV) camera
If you have a webcam built into your PC or connected to your PC with a USB cable, you can record live video from a webcam and add it to Movie Maker.
To use Windows Movie Maker, you have to download/installed the software from Microsoft website. Windows Movie Maker 12 is included in Windows Essentials 2012 software. The website link is given below:-
After successful installation. Movie maker will come in all program list as shown below:-
Movie Maker Interface:-
Inserting Image:- The first step to making a movie in Movie Maker is to add videos and photos. There are a few different ways to add them.
1. In Movie Maker, on the Home tab, in the Add group, click Add videos and photos.
2. In the Add Videos and Photos dialog box, open the folder that contains the photos or videos that you want to add, select the video files and photos, and then click Open.
To select multiple photos and videos, press and hold the Ctrl key, and then click each photo and video you want.
Setting timeline:- For different images, you can set the time duration for which it can display.
In Movie Maker, on the Edit tab, in the Adjust group, click Duration and set the desired duration for particular image.
After you're done editing your project in Movie Maker, you can share your movie with family and friends by publishing it on the web.
To publish a movie on the web from Movie Maker
1. On the Home tab, in the Sharing group, click the website where you want to publish your movie.
2. Enter your user name and password, and then follow the steps to publish your movie. OR alternatively you can save your movie in your computer by having many inbuilt format using save movie option in Home Tab.
Create an album of CCA activity using movie maker.
Click for more Computers Study Material ›