Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment Set I. Get printable school Assignments for Class 7 all subjects. Standard 7 students should practise questions and answers given here for all subjects in Grade 7 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 7 all subjects prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Revision Class 7 all subjects Assignment Pdf
Class 7 all subjects students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Revision in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 all subjects will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 all subjects Assignment for Revision
1) If a cross country runner covers a distance of 347 metres in 134 seconds, what is her speed?
2) A car is moving from rest and attained a velocity of 80m/s.
Calculate the acceleration of the the car after 50 seconds?
3) A body is moving in a circular track covering one complete round of 60m in 12
seconds. Find the average speed and average velocity of the body.
1. When a burning splinter is brought near a gas jar containing a particular gas,
it was observed that it rekindles and burns brightly. Which gas was present in the gas jar?
2. When magnesium ribbon is burnt in air, it burns with a dazzling white flame and forms a white powder. Write the balanced equation for this reaction. This powder dissolves in water sparingly to form magnesium hydroxide which turns red litmus paper blue. What is the nature of magnesium hydroxide?(acidic or basic) Write the balanced equation for this reaction.
3. How is stainless steel made?
Answer the following.
a. Name the causative agents of amoebic dysentery and sleeping sickness.
b. Define obligate parasite.
c. Name a product obtained from an alga, which is used in the preparation
d. Who first stated the ‘germ theory of disease’?
e. Name the factors which affect the growth of micro organisms
1. Scale to measure earthquake
2. Active volcano in Japan.
3. Up fold ridges.
4. Other name for "rift valley".
1. The point above the focus.
2. Dormant volcano in Italy.
3. A bowl shaped depression top of volcano.
4. Other name for "block mountai
Click on link below to download CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment Set I
Click for more Class VII Study Material ›