Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment Set G. Get printable school Assignments for Class 7 all subjects. Standard 7 students should practise questions and answers given here for all subjects in Grade 7 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 7 all subjects prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Revision Class 7 all subjects Assignment Pdf
Class 7 all subjects students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Revision in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 all subjects will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 all subjects Assignment for Revision
CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment (7)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
FIRST TERM : ( ENGLISH LANGUAGE - CLASS VII )
a) NARRATIVE ESSAY
b) PICTURE COMPOSITION
c) FORMAL LETTER
d) UNSEEN COMPREHENSION
e) ADVERB ( KINDS & APPLICATION )
f) SUBJECT - VERB AGREEMENT
g) TENSE ( ALL TYPES- SIMPLE / CONTINUOUS / PERFECT )
a) UNSEEN COMPREHENSION
Role and scope of co-curricular activities in a student’s life. Mention how activities
beyond the activities help in the mental growth of a child and assist him or her to grow
into a complete individual.
Please follow the guidelines given :
1. Cover your project files with brown paper only.
2. Write your name, class, section and roll no. neatly on the covers.
3. Draw margins on all the pages. Every blank page must have margins on all 4 sides.
Every lined page must have margins on 2 sides.
4. Both the projects must be hand-written.
5. Your work must be relevant to the topic. Don’t give unnecessary/useless information.
6. To highlight and underline words, use only transparent green or yellow colour.
Maroon, orange and red colours must be avoided.
7. Give an index for your contents.
8. Your project must have a bibliography and acknowledgement page.
9. For the purpose of suitable illustrations, sketches or drawings are preferable rather
than pasting pictures.
PROSE : NEW GEM'S ENGLISH READER
a) A GRAIN AS BIG AS A HEN'S EGG.
b) SAVING MY FRIEND ELLEN.
a) THE TEMPEST
POETRY : WHISPERS OF IMMORTALITY
a) PALANQUIN BEARERS
b) THE CHARGE OF THE LIGHT BRIGADE
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment (7)
Click for more Class VII Study Material ›