CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment (6)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Activity 1: FIND FISHY TAIL
8 fishes are drawn with some integers on their body and tail. Match the correct
tail with correct fish after solving the problem on it. Do cut the fish and paste
them in project file with correct fish tail on the plain side. On the ruled side, write
the complete activity.
Note – Don’t use any colours or sketch pen
Where to do: Project file
Assessment Criteria: Accuracy in solving, Presentation, Creativity
Activity 2: TUMBLER OF RULES OF ADDITION OF INTEGERS
1. Draw a tumbler for each question given below in Project file (on the plain side)
a) – 3 + 5 b) – 7 + 4 c) 10 – 6 d) – 8 – 2
2. Paste a green bindi for a positive integer and a negative integer in the tumbler
or (coloured paper in place of bindi)
3. Cancel each pair formed of a red and green bindi using pencil.
4. Count the remaining bindi and represent it with integer.
5. Write all the steps on the ruled side.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment (6)
Click for more Class VII Study Material ›