CBSE Class 11 Physics Value Based Questions Set B read and download in pdf. Value Based Questions come in exams for Physics in Standard 11 and are easy to learn and helpful in scoring good marks. You can refer to more chapter wise VBQs for Class 11 Physics and also get latest topic wise very useful study material as per latest 2021 NCERT book for Class 12 Physics and all other subjects for free on Studiestoday designed as per latest Grade 11 CBSE, NCERT and KVS syllabus and examination pattern
VALUE BASED QUESTIONS
1. A monkey is sitting on a tree. Rahim seeing the Monkey brought some fruits and gave them to the Monkey, and ran into the house immediately. On hearing the sound produced when Rahim was running the monkey was scared and climbed the nearby tree.
(a) What values of Rahim inspired you?
(b)A monkey of mass 40 Kg climbs on a rope which can stand a maximum tension of 600 N . In which of the following cases will the rope will break. The monkey
(I) Climbs up with an acceleration of 6 m/s2
(II) Climbs down with an acceleration of 4 m/s2
(III) Climbs up with a uniform speed of 5 m/s
(IV) Falls down the rope nearly under gravity? (Take g= 10 m/s2) (Ignore the mass of the rope).
2. Suresh noticed a big Granite Rock in his locality. He thought that if they worked upon it they could earn money. He took permission from the Government, completed all the formalities .He broke the Rock using a bomb. The rock was made into slices .They established a Granite industry. Many of the people in the surroundings started to earn and live comfortably.
(a) What values of Suresh impress you?
(b) A bomb is thrown in a horizontal direction with a velocity of 50 m/s. It explodes into two parts of masses 6 Kg and 3 Kg. the heavier fragment continues to move in the horizontal direction with a velocity of 80 m/s .Calculate the velocity of the lighter fragment.
3. An old woman crossing the road was holding a money purse. She was not able to walk .A pick pocket snatches away her purse. A school student of class X having seen this incident tries to help that old lady. He informs the police Inspector who stands nearby. The Inspector collects the money purse from the pickpocket and hand it over to the old lady.
(a) What values do you find in the school student?
(b) Also the police inspector in a jeep is chasing the pickpocket on a straight road. The jeep is going at its maximum speed ‘v’. The pickpocket rides on the motorcycle of a waiting friend when the jeep is at a distance ‘d’ away. and the motorcycle starts with a constant acceleration ‘a’. Show that the pickpocket will be caught if v≥√2ad
4. Having seen a big stone falling from the top of a tower Ravi pulled his friend Kiran away. The stone hit Ravi slightly and he got hurt. But he was saved from a major accident.
(a)What made Ravi act in such a way.
(b)From the top of a tower 100 m in height, a ball is dropped and at the same time another ball is projected vertically upwards from the ground with a velocity of 25 m/s.Find when and where the two balls meet. Take g = 9.8 m/sec2. Ans: (a) More observation, presence of mind & Concern.
5. Suresh was struggling to understand the Kepler’s second law of planetary motion. Then his friend Raman who came to him explained how the planet moves around the sun obeying Kepler’s law of planetary motion.
(a) Comment upon the values of Raman.
(b) State and the Keplers ‘laws of planetary motion.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Physics Value Based Questions (1)
Click for more Physics Study Material ›