CBSE Class 9 Home Science Syllabus 2019 2020 available in Pdf for free download. The latest syllabus for Class 9 Other Subjects have been issued by CBSE based on which Grade 9 students will have to prepare for examinations by CBSE, NCERT and KVS in Standard 9. The latest CBSE syllabus has been used to design NCERT book for Class 9 Other Subjects based on which exams for Grade 9 Other Subjects will be conducted. Refer to MCQ Questions for Class 9 Other Subjects with answers and also download more latest study material for all subjects
Home Science Class 9 CBSE Syllabus
Class 9 Other Subjects students should refer to the following curriculum for NCERT Class 9 Home Science. These CBSE NCERT KVS Syllabus for Grade 9 Other Subjects will be very useful for preparing for upcoming exams and help you to score good marks
Home Science CBSE Syllabus Class 9
CBSE Class 9 Home Science Syllabus 2019 2020. Download the latest syllabus for 2019 2020 released by CBSE to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access and download syllabus for all subjects here.
Home science is a practical science that is essential for every individual to handle challenging responsibilities of the life. Home Science as a discipline
aims to empower learners by developing understanding of five different areas namely:
• Food and Nutrition
• Human Development, Childhood Studies
• Resource Management
• Fabric and Apparel Science
• Development Communications and Extension
The subject helps students to understand changing needs of Indian society,
academic principles as well as develop professional skills.
Objectives: The syllabus at Secondary level develops an understanding in the learners that the knowledge and skills acquired through Home
Science facilitates development of self, family and community. It endeavours to –
• Acquaint learners with the basics of human development with specific reference to self and child.
• Help to develop skills of judicious management of various resources.
• Enable learners to become alert and aware consumers.
• Impart knowledge of nutrition and lifestyles to enable prevention and management of diseases.
• Inculcate healthy food habits.
• Help to develop understanding of textiles for selection and care of clothes.
• Develop skills of communication to assist in advocacy and dissemination of knowledge to community.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 9 Home Science Syllabus 2019 2020.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›