CBSE Class 11 Physics Sample Paper with answers Set F. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Write the dimensional formula of gravitational constant?
2. Name the instrument used to measure the speed of a vehicle?
3. What is the rotational analogue of mass of the body?
4. List the two essential conditions for isothermal process.
5. Give an example of heat pump.
6. Mention two ways in which static friction is a self-adjusting force. How much force of static friction is acting on the block of mass 2 kg shown in figure below if the coefficient of static friction between the block and the surface is 0.2?
7. A body of weight 64N on the surface of earth. What is the gravitational force on it due to the earth, at a height equal to the half of the radius of earth? Acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the earth is 10ms-1.
8. Define stress. A heavy wire is suspended from a roof and no weight is attached to its lower end. Is it under stress?
9. Define law of equipartition of energy with expression of energy. How it is related with kinetic energy of molecule.
10. Define and explain second’s pendulum. Calculate its length.
11. Define centripetal acceleration. Derive an expression for centripetal acceleration and show its direction.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Physics Sample Paper with answers Set F.
Click for more Physics Study Material ›