CBSE Class 5 Computer Science Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Fill in the blanks:
1. The computer processes according to the _____________________________ given.
2. Shapes tool is present in _____________________________ group.
3. Picture Puzzle is a _____________________________ of Windows 7.
4. You can change the mouse settings using _____________________________
5. The _____________________________ option applies border to the entire page.
II. Cut the wrong answer:
1. Lowercase means (capital letters/small letters) letters.
2. PDP-8 is an example of (Mini Computer/Super Computer).
3. Personal Computers (PCs) are also called (Micro Computers/Mainframe Computers).
4. (Mainframe Computers/super Computers) are the most powerful computers.
5. (ENIAC/MARK-I) is the first general purpose electronic computer.
III. Tick the correct answer:
1. ______________ Supercomputer was developed in India.
(a) PDP-8 (b) PARAM (c) VAX (d) Cray
2. ___________are used in shops, homes, offices and schools.
(a) Supercomputers (b) Minicomputers (c) Microcomputers (d) Mainframe
3. Purble Place is a ________________.
(a) wallpaper (b) screen saver (c) game (d) gadget
4. _______________ feature lets you peek into the desktop.
(a) Games (b) Aero Peek (c) Control Panel (d) screensaver
5. __________________ option applies border to the selected area.
(a) Border (b) Page Borders (c) Header and Footer (d) symbol
6. Header and Footer are inserted at the ______________of a document.
(a) top and bottom (b) left and right (c) centre (d) corner
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Computer Science Sample Paper Set E.