CBSE Class 5 Computer Science Sample Paper Set D. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Q1 Fill in the blanks:
1. A _________________ is made up of rows and columns.
2. __________________ is the biggest network of companies.
3. ____________is the way to send mail from one_____________ to another computer.
4. The word Netiquette is derived from the word ______________and_______________
Q2 Tick the right answer.
i) (Reply / Compose) option is used to send a new e-mail.
ii) Tables group is present in (FONT/TABLES) tab.
iii) Alt and (home/end) keys moves the cursor to the first cell of table.
iv) To insert a table in a document click at (HOME / INSERT) tab .
v) To do simple calculation in a table in MS word, we click at (LAYOUT / MAILINGS) tab and select formulae tool.
vi) Border can be given to a table using (Design tab / Review tab).
Q3 Multiple choice questions:
1. You can also send a file as an ___________with your e-mail.
(a) person (b) attachment (c) both (a) and (b)
2. firstname.lastname@example.org is an example of___________
(a) e-mail address (b) e-mail program (c) e-greeting website
3. Username is also called as_______________.
(a) server name (b) domain name (c) login name
4. Short forms for words used on internet for communication are called ___________
(a) Acronyms (b) homonyms (c) Antonyms
5. To drag a table to a new location in your document, you will drag the
(a) Table Move handle (b) Table Resize handle (c) both a and b
6. A rectangular intersection of row and column is called a _________ .
(a) table (b) cell (c) border
Q4 Name the two
i) E-MAIL sites: ______________________ ________________________
ii) E-Greeting sites : ______________________ ________________________
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Computer Science Sample Paper Set D.