Sociology Question Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Sociology Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Sociology Question Paper Set E Solved
Sociology Class 11 Question Paper
1. How a functionalist view understands Social Institutions?
2. What according to E.B.Taylor is Culture?
3. What is Division of Labour?
4. Define a State.
5. How Media is considered as an agency o f Socialisation?
6. What do you understand by ‘Self- Reflexivity’?
7. What is a Sampling Error?
8. What according to Durkheim is Solidarity?
9. What are the underlying assumptions of Capitalism?
10. Define Anomie & Altruism.
11. What is ‘Ghettoisation ‘or a ‘Ghetto’?
12. What are ‘Gated Communities’?
13. What do you understand by Dominant Caste?
14. What do you understand by ‘Risk Societies’?
15. Define Kinship & discuss various degrees of Kinship.
16. What are Political Parties? Mention its types & functions.
17. What is Comparative Method? Discuss its advantages & Disadvantages.
Define Observation as a technique of data collection & mention its pre-requisites.
18. Discuss briefly the concept of Social Process.
19. Why is Competition imperative in Human Societies?
20. Discuss the concept of Social Change.
What is Social Order? Discuss Briefly.
21. Discuss Contestation, Crime & Violence with suitable examples.
22. How does technology & economy affect change?
23. Discuss the major Environmental problems & Risks to Human Societies.
Why Environmental problems are also Social problems?
24. What are some of the challenges to social order in Urban areas?
25. PASSAGE: Imagine that you are a fifteen or Sixteen year old girl or Boy living in a slum. What would your family do & how would you live? Write a short essay descr ibing your life in a slum.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Sociology Question Paper Set E Solved