CBSE Class 5 Social Science Question Paper Set K. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Q1.FILL IN THE BLANKS
1. The ___________________ is Unique Planet in the Solar system.
2. The Variation on the surface of Earth is called___________________.
3. The ______________ of a place is largely dependent on the temperature of air.
4. The Prime Meridian passes through _______________________.
5. The Sun’s rays are vertical near the ______________________.
6. The Earth is divided into ____________________ heat zones.
7. The two end points of the globe are called __________________.
8. The large land masses are called __________________.
9. ________________&_______________are the hill stations in India.
10. A river forms deltas in its ________________course.
11. There are _________________ meridians on the Globe .
12. ______________ daily changes.
13. A plateau is also called_________________.
14. __________ is an imaginary line which passes through two extreme points on a sphere.
15. ___________ are young and very high mountains with conical peaks.
16. The world is divided into _________________ major climatic regions.
17. ___________ has a moderate climate because it is near the sea.
18. Sahara and Patagonia are deserts in __________ and ____ respectively.
19. ___________ zone remains very cold through out the year.
20. __________ are the lines drawn from east to west.
21. ______________ has vast area of loose sand.
22. ____________ is the largest area covered by mountains.
23. The _________ divides the earth into two equal parts.
24. Mountain peaks may be _________ or _____________________ in shape.
25. _____________ has a hot & dry climate.
26. To locate a place on earth we must know its __________ and __________.
27. The Earth is _________________ in shape.
28. Sun is the main source of ________ & ______________for living things.
29. _________ bring the weather conditions of the place they come from.
30. The three heat zones are _______________ ,____________&___________.
31. The ___________ direction is always at the top of a map.
32. Places which are near the sea coast have ____ climate. Place away from the coast have an __ climate.
33. A map is always drawn on a __________ surface
34. _____________ is known as hills of sand in a desert.
35. In the ___________ zone the climate is hot and Humid
36. Temperature ________________ as we move from the equator towards the poles
37. ___ zone is an area lying between the Torrid zone & Frigid zone in both the hemisphere.
38. Places higher than the sea level have a ______________ climate.
39. The Plateau of Tibet is the highest plateau in the world is also known as_____________.
40. ______________ percent of water is covered on the Earth’s surface.
41. ________________ shows the shape, size &location of continents &oceans.
42. The difference in the height and shape of mountains is due to their__________________.
43. __________,_____________,__________ &___________ are the four major directions.
44. There are _____________ continents and ______________ oceans.
45. ________________ are the lines drawn from North to South.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 5 Social Science Question Paper Set K.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›