CBSE Class 6 Science Question Paper Set P. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Q.1 Multiple choice questions :-
1. Which of the following is an omnivore ?
(a) Crow (b) Tiger (c) Cow (d) Elephant
2. Which of the following gives energy ?
(a) Roughage (b) Proteins (c) Fats (d) Vitamins
3. The process of changing fibre into yarn is called -
(a) Knitting (b) Ginning (c) Spinning (d) Weaving
4. Spongy bleeding gums are symptoms of -
(a) beri-beri (b) rickets (c) scurvy (d) nightblindness
5. Which of the following is obtained from stem of plant -
(a) jute (b) wool (c) cotton (d) polyester
6. Which of the following has liquid skeleton
(a) fish (b) snail (c) bird (d) earthworm
7. The gas given out by green plants during photosynthesis is .............
(a) Oxygen (b) Nitrogen (c) Helium (d) carbon-di-oxide
8. The only movable bone in the skull is
(a) Upper jaw (b) Lower jaw (c) Face bones (d) None of these
9. How many legs does a cockroach have ?
(a) Two (b) four (c) Six (d) Eight
Q.2 Very short answer type questions (attempt all questions) :-
10. What do you understand by the term ‘Apiculture’ ?
11. The neck of a person appears to be swollen.
(a) Name the deficiency disease he/she is suffering from.
(b) What is the cause of this disease ?
12. What is ‘Balanced diet’ ?
13. Name three types of fibres.
14. What type of soil and climate is good for growing cotton ?
15. Why Gold and silver are used to make jewellery ?
16. How will you separate common salt dissolved in water ?
17. On what basis do we classify objects ?
18. Name two plants that have recticulate venation ?
19. What is the function of the ‘Ribcage’ ?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 6 Science Question Paper Set P.
Click for more Science Study Material ›