CBSE Class 6 Science Question Paper Set N. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Q.1 Very short answer questions :
1. Name the gas that supports burning.
2. Name two non-luminous objects.
3. Name two abiotic components of a habitats ?
Q.2 Short answer questions :
4. What happens when an electric current is passed to electric bulb ?
5. Why earthworms come out of the soil only during heavy rain ?
6. Identify the type of motion inthe following :
a) Revolution of earth around sun b) a car moving in a straight line.
7. Why do prices of food grains, fruits, and vegetables go up during floods ?
Q.3 Long answer questions :
8. What are magnets. Mention two uses of a magnet.
9. Name three states of water with example.
10. How do plants and animals maintain the balance of oxygen and carbon-di-oxide in the air. (atmosphere)
11. What is an electric switch ? How does it help in an electic circuit ?
12. State and explain the two properties of a magnet.
13. What is the principle of the pinhole camera ? State three charactrities of the image formed in the pinhole camera.
14. Why do mountaineers and divers carry oxygen cylinder with them ?
15. What is meant by periodic motion ? Give any two examples of it.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 6 Science Question Paper Set N.